Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Summer Goals.

I have made several goals this summer. I am a big believer in goal setting. Achieving goals gives a person a sense of accomplishment, as well as helps make a better person as a result of achieving goals. Sharing goals is also important to. Being able to share a goal allows others to encourage a person to achieve his goals. Here are my goals this summer:

1. Running- I hope to run 700 miles this summer for summer mileage. My mileage starts on June 4th and ends on August 14th. I also want to run a half marathon near the end of July or the beginning of August.

2. The goal here is to read through the Gospels this summer as well as memorize the first chapter of First John. First John seemed to be a favorite book of Ron Bouvier...I will miss him for sure!

3. I want to read 5 books. It'll be good to keep my mind active this summer.

No comments: