Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Random bits and pieces of life

Memorial Day...a day where we remember the sacrifice our troops have made for our country so that we may be free. I thank the families of the troops who have died in recent years and my prayers go out to them and their comrads. May God bless all of you!

I ran a 5k race on Monday. It was my first race back after about a month of taking it easy after track season. I ran about a 19 flat. I am very pleased with the time. I plan on running another 5k this saturday with my roommate Michael Jennys. It should be a fun one. We may fool off more than actually race, we will see though.

This Monday I was also blessed to have received a snowboard from my two buddies Cardin and Reece Sellers! Thank you guys :) I will certainly miss you two!

Tomorrow Ben Mattice is coming down for the afternoon. He is my best bud that I do not get to see much anymore. I am looking forward to hanging out with him and catching up on life.

My blog now has over 100 hits! People who come by my site...please comment! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favorite cuz! Guess who? :) What's up with the hat? You got a snowboard?! How incredibly cool is that. Now all we have to do is learn how to snowboard together! Have a great day!

John Stavropoulos said...

Nice blog...I decided to make one today. Mine is called swaziopoulos