Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Home again

I ran ok in my last couple of track meets, wish I would have ran faster, but thats life as a runner I suppose.

I am home once again after another eventful year of college. I'm unpacking stuff and getting ready for the summer ahead. I have many dreams and aspirations for this summer, one of which is to understand the intracies of blogging on the blogger site and figuring out how I can get more traffic on this site.

Anyhow, when I have more down time I plan to write down some of my goals for this summer on this site, as well as figure out how to get a profile pic on here as well as other things. Expect some changes soon!!!

Swazirunner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can someone tell me why i cant sign in my account anymore????

Faithful Soles said...

I take it that you run track in college based on your posts. What sort of times did you run in the 1500m and 3000m?

As for why you can't sign in (I'm assuming you are Josh), I'd contact Google about it.

If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. I hope you get your login issues resolved.