Sunday, May 18, 2008

Not much here really...

I am still waiting for my exact placement in Peru. Hopefully I will recieve word on it this coming week. I am so excited to go and I really hope that I am able to help out with a track and field team during my time there. More information will be coming on this trip, once I get the information! I leave June 6...thats in 3 weeks. I'm pretty stoked about going as you all can imagine.

I ran a 20 mile week this week. 3 miles 5 days and a 5 miler on the "long day." Staying in shape after an ankle injusrt is hard work...but its well worth it. Sometimes I want to run longer or faster, but I have to continue to remind myself to take it slowly and that longer and faster runs are ahead, right now I need to stay/get into shape and get prepared for summer base mileage.

No comments: