Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Mileage and Politics

Hi everyone! Mileage started this Monday for cross country! I ran 10 miles Monday and 10 miles Tuesday. Fun stuff. My legs are really tired though.

Tomorrow starts Bible Club at the park. It should be lots of fun with the kids from Goshen! Pray for that ministry that God will bless us this summer.

My job in the cornfields starts this coming Monday. I hate to say it, but I am looking forward to it for sure.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/PollVault/story?id=3240208
We see that Bush's pole rating amongst Conservatives is down because of his new immigration bill. Maybe he will take the hint and not support the amnesty bill? I suppose its too late now. He and his party are screwed. Good job Bush. The Republicans will need a real man to run for office in 2008 if they expect to get the presidency again. The House and the Senate is already going to belong the the democrats for a long time. So far, I think the guys that are running for the Republicans are weak, and have no shot at winning the White House. This is not to say that someone might not come up to the plate to save the day for the Republicans. Fred Thompson may be that man...

No comments: